Book your nearest course now
HURRY! Summer term registration closes in:
I’ve done the entry level course with Photography for parents and it has completely changed the way I capture my children’s lives. The course’s contents were perfect, taking us in weekly lessons from automatic mode to the-not-anymore-scary manual mode. The course was very relaxed and being able to bring my child made all the difference. The teacher was the best I’ve ever had in any subject and has truly inspired me to use my camera in ways I never thought I could.
THE KEY COURSE INFO:
- course length: 5 weeks
- each session 1.5h
- daytime weekday sessions ( see upcoming dates here )
- full course notes emailed after each session
- lots of practice time with personal advice from your instructor
ARE THE WORKSHOPS FOR ME?
- Got a camera that’s always on AUTO but not sure how to get the most of it?
- Are your kids photos failing to capture the magic that you see with real eyes?
- Need some advice and inspiration to lift your children’s photos from pedestrian to unique?
- Want to do something creative that will serve your family for years while on maternity leave?
- Got a small person you can’t leave at home?
If this sounds like you – you’re in the right place. We’re beginner friendly, babies are welcome in class and you will be seeing a difference from day 1. We can even lend you a camera if you need one.
I did the entry level course in April 2016 and the Level 2 in October and I can’t recommend the programmes highly enough. The instructors are knowledgeable and inspiring and the course materials easy to digest and appropriate. I had never picked up a proper camera before and found I was taking better shots within days of the starting the course. If you want to create some truly beautiful photographs of your children but feel a little intimidated by anything other than your phone, this is the course for you. But be warned! Taking great photos is highly addictive…
*Michaela has since then launched a successful career as a children’s photographer – check her out