Photography for Parents
AKA : how to be unapologetically playful with your camera
“Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.” - Mary Lou Cook
Photography for Parents - Let's play
PHOTO NOJO BUSTING, CREATIVITY-AFFIRMING, LIGHT-LOVING, FUN NEW COURSE FROM PFP
This is for you if you’re bored of taking the same photo over and over again and want to try out different artistic, and creative options and fun, different photo effects!
KEY COURSE INFO:
what you learn:
In this course we play with various light techniques, textures, and editing. We DIYcreative setups for fun, unusual results. We are having fun, actual proper fun with photography, the way it’s meant to be, and learning new techniques every week.
It’s a course like no other - it’s not about linear progression, but more about trying new techniques each week and seeing how we like them. Some of the techniques you will already be familiar with, while others will be brand new. It’s about bringing a bit of that photography sparkle back!
This is the course for you if :
- Love taking photos but find yourself doing the same stuff all the time - you know your camera, you know what it does, you know what you like, but you want more!
- You lost your photo mojo and feel uninspired and need something to bring the joy and sparke back to your camera wielding!
- You love exploring new techniques and styles and try new ways to add new creative effects to your images. Get those Ah-HA moments again!
- You want to to add a few new tools and toys to your photographic skillset so that you have new creative things to enhance your usual style
- You want to challenge yourself with new ways to edit so that you can bring new visual effects to your images
Next Let's Play course starts on 5th Feb 2024
This is a 4 module course delivered over 6 weeks inclusive of 4 tuition weeks plus 2 practice weeks ( after Module 2 and Module 3) to allow for adequate time to practice what you learned.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN in this course :
My aim for you is that you finish it re-energised about your photography, having tried new tricks and played with new techniques. Here is a non exhaustive list of topics we cover:
Check out a mini gallery of images taken by students on our last course!
Book your space now:
Course starts : 05 Feb 2024 ( 4 tuition weeks + 2 practice weeks)
course cost : £179 ( payment plans available )
- 4 weekly modules with step by step illustrated tutorials
- weekly live online class ( also recorded)
- private support group
- Downloadable PDF materials
Join our next group and have a lot of fun with your camera!
YOUR SKILLS : Ideally you are able to shoot in full manual, basic editing skills are also encouraged
YOUR EQUIPMENT : in this course we play with a number of techniques and some of them require some additional props or equipment. As much as possible we offer household alternatives, but in some cases, in order to play with a particular technique, you will need certain things. A list of the course equipment which goes beyond the camera+lens can be found HERE.
Photography for Parents Fundamentals
Next course starts on 19 June 2023
OPTION 1: Fully immersed :
OPTION 2: Light touch
All the core learning materials and bonus materials but excluding the interactive elements such as our live class, personal feedback on your images - perfect for the more independent students
All the learning resources, all the community, all the support, all the personal help. Virtually failproof